Tuesday, June 7, 2022

This Birthday Piggy Collaboration Card Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

Oh my goodness, last week's Collaboration Card is so stinkin' cute!!!

We used the This Birthday Piggy stamp set and I pulled out a lot of stand alone dies and the New Horizons designer paper.



 What do you think?

What would you have done better or different?

Would you have chosen Night Of Navy, or another colour?

These are all questions you can help us on during our Collaboration Nights on Thursdays at 8:00 pm (PT)

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group or CLICK HERE to follow my facebook page and get notification whenever I go live! 

Come and help us on the next Collaboration Night!

If you would like to see how we created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Stampin' Smiles!



1 comment:

Colleen said...

such a cute card.
I do have this set because it was sooo darn cute when I first seen it in the catalog but haven['t even had a chance to use it yet.
Just seeing your card is great inspiration on me in getting inspired in making a few of these cards and giving as gifts.
Thank You
May you have a very enjoyable day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails