Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Waves Of Inspiration - A Cased Card

 Hi Friends!

I received this card in a swap with my Silver Sisters. We are a Canada wide group of friends and fellow demonstrators. We support, encourage, and share everything and it's wonderful to have a non-judgemental group of amazing women that have my back!

This card is by the talented Barb Stewart, and it is a big hit.

I shared pictures a while ago and was asked to do a live demonstration on how to create this card.



I would love it if you would visit the video below to see how to re-create your own.

It uses the now retired waves designer paper in the background, but you could use any designer paper, or stamp background yourself.

It also uses the now retired waves foil and embellishments. But, you got it, use what you have and create this card for any occasion.

Please watch the video below to see how I created it. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails