Monday, June 6, 2022

A Simpler, But Not Simple, Nature's Prints Card

 Hi Friends!

Well I think it's time I put the Nature's Prints bundle away for a bit, don't you?

I created this one for my Sunshine Club Stamp Crafts last week. This is a group of wonderful Ladies who gather on Wednesday mornings to create a card with me.

We gather at the local recreation centre and the Sunshine Club is for anyone over 50 yrs young.

 I have been volunteering there for about 12 years now, and they keep inviting me back year after year.  They have taught me a lot and we always have fun together.

During the covid lockdown we missed stamping together, but now we can again and it's wonderful.

I hope you enjoy this simpler version of my Nature's Prints card series.

CLICK HERE to see the post where I share 5 more beautiful Nature's Prints cards.

Have a wonderful day! And I hope to see you soon In My Craft Room!

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails