Tuesday, September 7, 2021

YouTube Live Stamping Today

 Hi Friends!

On Tuesday mornings at 10 am Pacific Time, I do a live stamping tutorial on my YouTube channel.

CLICK HERE to join in on the fun!

Today I am sharing how to create this fun Christmas card inspired by page 8 of the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration Brochure.


 CLICK HERE to visit the brochure

I hope you can join me and watch the tutorial. If you can't make it live, it will be there when you can make it.

CLICK HERE for my YouTube Channel.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of the videos and tutorials, then click on the bell image to be notified when I go live and when I upload videos. 

Also, my Weekly Newsletter goes out today, and I always have a free tutorial pdf to share with you.  Make sure you are on the email list by filling out the form that drops down here on my blog, or see the form at the top of my blog on the right side.

Stampin' Smiles!





 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails