Monday, September 6, 2021

Merriest Moments Collaboration Replay!

 Hi Friends!

Friday nights in my VIP Group, has become one of the best times of the week.  I love gathering with friends from around the world to create a fun project.

I bring "inspiration" in the form of a fun fold, layout, colour scheme, stamp set/bundle/suite, or a card I have done previously. Then they take over and my hands do what they tell me to do!  Lol, well most of the time ;)

Last week we started with this card ....


It uses the Merriest Moments bundle and Nature's Harvest Suite. The colours are Crumb Cake and So Saffron.

Oh boy, did the viewers take over and created something amazing with the products and layout. They changed the colour scheme and added a few different elements.

Then I showed a fun tip to create the envelope image. 

Watch the video for the step by step tutorial complete with sizes and supplies.

/p>

If you enjoy the video, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel or go live on Tuesday mornings.

Stampin' Smiles!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails