Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Make It Monday Live Stamping With Delicate Dahlias

 

Hi Friends!

Last Monday during my Make It Monday live stamping in my facebook VIP group, I shared how to create this beautiful card.

It was inspired by a card I saw that Sue Philip made.

It uses a couple of Sale-a-Bration items, the Delicate Dahlias stamp set and Be Dazzling paper.  Isn't it beautiful?  And it would adapt to any colour scheme you could think of - yellow, purple, even blue.

I am excited to share this video tutorial on how to create this card.

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails