Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Fine Art Floral Suite Double Cards

 Hi Friends!

I am excited to share with you how to create these two beautiful cards using the Fine Art Floral designer paper and the matching Golden Garden Specialty Acetate and the Art Gallery bundle! All will be available in the new catalogue on January 5th.
 


 
Join me tomorrow, Thursday December 31st, at 10 am (PT) in my Facebook VIP Group or on Zoom (link in my VIP Group under Units) and see how easy these cards are, but they are stunning!

Pop over to my VIP Group CLICK HERE and get the recipes for both cards so you can create along with me using what you have in your craft room.

Not a member of my VIP Group yet? Just head on over and join us now.

See you tomorrow morning for some stamping fun!
 
Stampin' Smiles

 






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails