Tuesday, December 29, 2020

True Love Designer Paper Sneak Peek

 Hi Friends!

Here's the card I made during my Monday Mystery Stamping on facebook yesterday ....

Isn't it stunning?  I used the soon to be released True Love designer paper and added a pop of colour with Magenta Madness.

Magenta M is a very bright and vibrant colour, so I think it needs toning down on most cards. The black and white patterns of this designer paper, and the black card base, does this just right.

This layout can be used for any occasion, with any designer paper, and any colour scheme at all.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento onto a white 5/8" strip and layered onto a 3/4" Magenta Madness strip.  The angle you attach it to your card is completely up to you.

To finish off the card, I fussy cut one of the floral images from the designer paper, and coloured it with the Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends combos.  I decided to leave some white area around the edges of the image petals and leaves and I love how it turned out.

Recipe for project
  Card Base
  Designer Paper 5-1/4 x 4
  Cardstock (coordinating or same colour as your base) 3/4 x 7
  White cardstock 5/8 x 7
For the last 2 items, these will be a width that will work with a sentiment stamp that is long and skinny, the coloured one will layer behind the white one.
   Ribbon, embellishments, scrap cardstock to stamp an image on

Here's the video where I tell you step by step how to create this card. This is a Monday Mystery Stamping video, so you won't see the card until the great reveal at the end.


I hope you enjoy my video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails