Thursday, December 31, 2020

Free Online Dandelion Wishes Class

 Hi Friends!

Wahooo! It's the end of 2020, and I can't wait for 2021 to start.

Not only because 2020 was a terrible year as we all know it was. But because I can't wait for new and exciting experiences to happen.

It does not need to be "travel" or "gathering", it will be Family, Friends and Creativity.  All 3 of those things are so important to my husband and I.  We may be limited in person visits, or to online/virtual only, but I can't wait to stay in touch with you, and I hope you will join me as we begin our New Year together.

On Saturday, January 2, I will be hosting a FREE Online Class in my Facebook VIP Page.  We will create 3 fun cards using the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.

I recently asked for ideas for FREE online classes, and this was the first set mentioned.  All 3 cards are doable even if you don't have Dandelion Wishes. Just join in the fun and use what you have In Your Craft Room.

If you have not already joined my VIP Group, CLICK HERE to join now. Then join me on Saturday at 1 pm (Pacific Time) for some creativity, fun and socializing.

Here's a sneak peek of the cards we will be creating.  The recipes for each card is below the pictures.







 

You can also CLICK HERE to go to my VIP Group where you will find the recipes in the Files section.

I hope you can join us, make sure you get your Join Request in today or tomorrow so you don't miss anything.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

Facebook VIP Group -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails