Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Dragonfly This Or That Card Video

 Hi Friends!

Yesterday I share 2 cards with you that we created on my Monday Mystery Stamping on facebook and zoom. We had a lot of fun creating the card, and there was a lot of participation from everyone.

It started with me asking 6 questions during Saturday and Sunday.  Shall we use "This" or "That". I went with the majority in each instance.

If you would like to see what were the choices CLICK HERE to go to yesterday's blog post.

I uploaded the video to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL and I hope you enjoy the creative process.

While you are there, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel. Thank you.

Also, sign up for my Weekly Update emails (they go out every Tuesday morning) by filling in the area at the top of my blog on the right side.  Don't miss any of my newsletters again!

They can also be found on my FACEBOOK PAGE.

Thanks for visiting today.

Stampin' Smiles


 

 

 

 

My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails