Monday, November 30, 2020

Dragonfly Garden Glimmer Card

 Hi Friends!

I tried something different this week for my Monday Mystery Stamping.

I asked my facebook peeps to choose "This or That". I showed 2 pictures and they chose which one I would use for the Monday stamping.  I went with the option that got the most votes.

Here are the choices:

Brights Designer Paper was chosen.
 

Dragonfly Garden was the stamp set
 

Rainbow Glimmer Paper was the favourite.
 

We used ribbon on the project.
 

Yes to embossing, but no to the seabed folder 


We created a beautiful card using Coastal Cabana designer paper, the Dragonfly Garden bundle, Rainbow Glimmer paper, ribbon and an embossing folder.

I had no idea last night what we were going to do, but then it popped into my head.  A fun fold and a technique using acetate and glimmer paper.

We stamped the Dragonfly image onto a piece of window sheet (acetate) using StazOn ink and set it aside to dry before punching it out with the Dragonfly Punch. Then we punched a dragonfly out of rainbow glimmer paper and  layered them together.


 For the card, you use a standard card base, then cut off 2 inches from the bottom. Cut that strip into 2 1" pieces and use one of them for the bottom. It is connected to the top using an embossed piece of Thick Whisper White.

Wow, did it ever turn out great!  I enjoyed it so much I made a second one using the Melon Mambo designer paper.

I did a video of the process and I will share that tomorrow once it's finished uploading to my YouTube Channel. But you can head over there now and see all my other videos too! CLICK HERE and please subscribe to my channel while you are there. Thank you!

Enjoy your day, and I will talk to you tomorrow

Stampin' Smiles





 

My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails