Friday, November 27, 2020

Reserve Your Canadian Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure Now!

 Hi Friends!

New Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration are coming soon!
 
On January 4th the current "Holiday Mini Catalogue" will retire, which means many of your favourite items from the catalogue will be gone.
 
Somewhere in early/mid December the Retiring (Last Chance) list will come out. And we all know that once that list comes out, things fly off the shelves FAST.
 
Then on January 5th the new January-June Mini Catalogue goes live and Sale-a-Bration 2021 will begin!🥳
 

 
 
Now is the time to reserve your copy. I will be ordering them on December 1st and shipping them out to my customers Canada wide mid December.
 
If you have ordered from me in the past year, you will automatically be on the list to have your very own shipped out to you.
 
If you live in Canada, and don't already have a Demonstrator, I am happy to provide you with your very own copy! 
 
Make sure you contact me right away to get your name on my list.
 
EMAIL ME and I will add you to my list.
 
Stampin' Smiles
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails