Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Unboxing My Pre-Order Goodies From The Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

Hi Friends!

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we are able to pre-order new products from upcoming Stampin' Up! catalogues a whole month ahead of our customers.

And, as an OnStage attendee (the virtual Stampin' Up! convention) I was able to pre-pre-order the new products 3 weeks ahead of Demonstrators who did not attend OnStage.

Why do I go to OnStage you might ask?  Well - to tell the truth I go for 2 reasons. The first one is to do the Product Purchase Premiere (we call it the PPP) which is the pre-pre-order.  The second reason is that we get the new catalogue!!!  Yup a month and a half or more before the catalogue goes live.

I did an unboxing video on my facebook page of all the new goodies and I am excited to share it with you.

Here is the video ...

 You can find that video, and lots more, on my Youtube Channel. Just CLICK HERE and make sure you subscribe while you are there so you don't miss any of my videos!

 Don't forget to sign up for my Weekly Update and Newsletters that come out every Tuesday! Just go to the top of my blog on the right side and sign up!  The next one is coming in only 6 days!

Stampin' Smile


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails