Monday, November 16, 2020

Two Minute Tip - How To Clean Acrylic Blocks

 Hi Friends!

I have a Two Minute Tip for you today on how to clean your Acrylic Blocks.

Acrylic blocks are probably the most used tool in our craft rooms. But how often do you clean and maintain them?  I try to clean mine once a month.  It is surprising how much "crud" accumulates on them and you don't even see it.

Do you have issues keeping your older Stampin' Up! stamps on your blocks?  This may be the solution to your problem.

Watch the video for full details. I would love it if you would subscribe to my Youtube Channel. I have lots of great videos for all kinds of things. Cards, 3D projects, Tips and Tricks, etc.

CLICK HERE to go to my Youtube Channel and subscribe.

Here is the video for you. I hope you enjoy it and give your Acrylic Blocks a little love today.

Stampin' Smiles


 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails