Friday, November 13, 2020

Two Angle Cut Designer Paper Technique Video

 Hi Friends!

Yesterday I shared a couple of cards I created  using a new to me designer paper technique. It's called the Two Angle Cut I think.

CLICK HERE to see yesterday's post.

Here's the card I created in the video shared below ...

 

You will find the video link, a recipe and a list of supplies below my video and signature. I hope you watch the video and give this wonderful technique a try. It's a great way to Love It Chop It!

Stampin' Smiles





Here's the video

Recipe for the Cherry Cobbler Two Angle Card

Cherry Cobbler card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and 3-1/4 x 2-1/4 for the tag

Silver Foil 5-1/4 x 4, and 2 x 3-1/2 for the bells

Classic Christmas designer paper 3-3/4 x 5

Whisper White 2 x 3-1/4 and 1/2 x 3-1/4 for the sentiment

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails