Thursday, November 12, 2020

Two Angle Cut Love It Chop It Technique

 Hi Friends!

On my Thursday Stamping video today we created a card using the Two Angle Cut technique for designer paper.

I am always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to use designer paper.  After all, we buy it, we have to use it, right?

The Love It Chop It movement started by Kylie Bertucci a few years ago has helped to empty (or reduce the amount) our designer paper shelves.  And once you have used it, there is room for more!  We all know how beautiful Stampin' Up! designer papers are, and I don't know about you, but collecting has long been one of my hobbies!

But now I am "training" myself to use it and enjoy sharing the resulting projects with friends and family.  Did you know, if you place an order through me I send you one of my cards as a Thank You!  Yup, every single order gets a thank you card from me.

 I tested this technique last night and here is the card I created using the Autumn Splendor suite ...

 

Here is the card we made today. It was created during my zoom/facebook live event and I asked for input from the stampers watching with me.  We had a lot of fun and the resulting card is so beautiful. 

I have a video on how to create this card for you and I will post it tomorrow. I hope you can come back and watch the video and find out how easy this technique is!

I will also have a complete recipe and supply list for you tomorrow.

Don't forget to sign up for my Weekly Update and Newsletters! Just fill out the form at the top of my blog on the right hand side and you are all set! 

Stampin' Smiles






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails