Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Weekly Update and a Card Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

Click the link blow for my Tuesday, November 10th Weekly Update.

It is chock full of great information on specials, promotions, draws, classes and a card tutorial for you too.

I am having a draw for a Cherish The Season Bundle (picture below).  All the details are in my newsletter.

Here's the bundle that one lucky Stamper will win ...

CLICK HERE for the link to my Weekly Update.

Make sure you fill out the "Sign Up For My Weekly Newsletters" section at the top of my blog on the right side. You are not going to want to miss any of the tutorials I send out each week.

This is a picture of the card tutorial included in the newsletter. Full information and step by step tutorial is included.

Have a wonderful day

Stampin' Smiles





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails