Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A Sponged Background With Dragonfly Garden!

 Hi Friends!

During my latest Friday Late Night Stamping online I showed a cool sponging technique using our new Blending Brushes.
 
 
They are so great to use, and talk about smooth! They will be available in January in the new January to June Mini Catalogue (aka the Spring Catalogue).  I had to use a retired mask as I could not find the current ones. But it still shows you how to do the technique. It also uses the new Dragonfly Garden stamp set and Ladybug Trinkets! 

Aren't the ladybugs cute?  And you can colour them with our Stampin' Blends to make them red!


 
Here's a link to my youtube channel to watch how to create this background in replay. While you are there, subscribe to my channel, I would appreciate it!
 

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a Crafty Day!

Stampin' Smiles





My Links:

Facebook - In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda

Youtube - Craft Room Stamper Glenda Mollet

Pinterest - In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda

Blog - Craft Room Stamper Glenda Mollet


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails