Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A New Twist On A Box In A Card

I saw a beautiful fun fold card somewhere on the internet. It was called "A New Twist On A Box In A Card", and now I can't find the artist who created it to give proper credit.

But I new I had to make this card.  I created it before the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper retired, but you could make it with any of Stampin' Up!'s beautiful Designer Papers.

I kept the front of the card clean and simple, but the gold foil on the designer paper makes it pop ...


When you open it up, a box pops up and reveals the Cake Soiree images inside.  I used a lot of gold foil to compliment the gold foil in the designer paper.


Here's a closer view of the inside of the "box"....


And a side view to get the perspective ....


The images inside the box are attached to 3 strips of varying heights ...


Would you like a tutorial on how to make this beautiful card?  It can be done as an Anniversary or Wedding card too!

Stampin' Smiles

2 comments:

  1. Would love the pattern for the box in a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card. Yes I would love to know how to make it. Do you have a You Tube tutorial explaining how to make it or even PDF instructions. Love watching you on You Tube, you are so much fun. Regards from Australia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails