I predict this stamp set will remain a favourite as well, for a long time.....
This bundle is available in Clear Mount (to use with an acrylic block) or wood mount (comes with it's own set of wooden blocks to mount the red rubber stamps on). You can find it on page 143 of the 2018 Annual Catalogue.
Clear Mount bundle - Item #148353 $99.00
Wood Mount bundle - Item #148352 $115.00
Today's card and tutorial share is a beautiful, peaceful card using this bundle, along with the Nature's Poem designer series paper and the Leaves Trinkets ....
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature (146479 – wood; 146482 – clear block)
- Cardstock and Paper: Tranquil Tide (144246), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper
White (100730), Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper or “DSP” (146338)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115), Mint Macaron (147106), Tranquil Tide (147146)
- Miscellaneous: Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic
Weave Ribbon (144162), Nature’s Twine (146342), Leaves Trinkets (146343),
Faceted Dots (146910), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals
(104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), household tape
- Tranquil Tide card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded
- Soft Suede: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3” x 3”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Ribbon: 7”
- Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake twine: each 7-1/2” and 3”
1. Choose DSP sheet with Tranquil Tide background with stripes on reverse. Cut
vertically 1-1/4” making sure stripes are vertical. Using SNAIL adhere the two
pieces of DSP to the Soft Suede piece so they are touching.
2. Run SNAIL along DSP seam and adhere Crumb Cake ribbon. Attach to back of
cardstock with SNAIL.
3. Lay Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron twine over ribbon and attach to back of Soft
Suede piece with household tape. Tie one short strand of each twine onto lower
portion of long twine. Set aside..
4. Stamp off twice then stamp assortment of leaves with Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede onto Whisper White cardstock taking care to cover area at
least 2-3/4” for later die-cutting.
5. Using full strength Tranquil Tide, stamp sentiment on top of the background you
just stamped. Cut out with 2-3/8” circle from the Layering Circle Framelits..
6. Using the 2-1/2” scalloped circle and 2-3/4” circle dies, cut out two Crumb Cake
7. Adhere sentiment piece to scalloped circle with SNAIL. Adhere that piece to
lower circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Adhere sentiment piece to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals taking care
to straddle the twine (and not adhere on top of it).
9. Adhere Soft Suede piece to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
10. Affix Mini Glue Dots to a copper leaf trio trinket. Slip stem into one twine knot
then press down to adhere Mini Glue Dots to twine or card front.
11. Place three Mint Macaron Faceted Dots onto upper left of card front.
All of the products above can be found on my Canadian Online Store, or please EMAIL ME and I am happy to help you.
My personal promotion, until June 30th, is FREE Embellishments with any order over $60! You can choose any of the following:
|Share What You Love Artisan Pearls|
|Faceted Dots (used on the card above)|
|Tranquil Textures Sprinkles (great for shaker cards!)|