Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A New Twist On A Box In A Card

I saw a beautiful fun fold card somewhere on the internet. It was called "A New Twist On A Box In A Card", and now I can't find the artist who created it to give proper credit.

But I new I had to make this card.  I created it before the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper retired, but you could make it with any of Stampin' Up!'s beautiful Designer Papers.

I kept the front of the card clean and simple, but the gold foil on the designer paper makes it pop ...


When you open it up, a box pops up and reveals the Cake Soiree images inside.  I used a lot of gold foil to compliment the gold foil in the designer paper.


Here's a closer view of the inside of the "box"....


And a side view to get the perspective ....


The images inside the box are attached to 3 strips of varying heights ...


Would you like a tutorial on how to make this beautiful card?  It can be done as an Anniversary or Wedding card too!

Stampin' Smiles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails