Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Magical Day Unicorn Card Tutorial

Hi Friends!

Yesterday I shared a Mermaid Shaker Card with you.  I used the so fun Magical Day suite of products to create it.  Today I have another Magical Day card for you, this time using the Unicorn image and lots of bling.


To create this card I used the new Shimmery White Embossing Paste for the clouds. Aren't they wonderful, and so much bling!!!

Thick Whisper White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4; 4 x 2-1/4; 2 x 2-1/2
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper 1-1/2 x 4-1/2
For the rainbow:
  Real Red 1-7/8 x 3-1/2
  Pumpkin Pie 1-5/8 x 3-1/4
  Daffodil Delight 1-1/2 x 2-3/4
  Lemon Lime Twist 1-1/4 x 2-1/2
  Sweet Sugarplum 2 x 1
  Pacific Point 2 x 1-1/4
  Melon Mambo 1 x 1-1/2

First I brayered somPool Party ink onto the white background using a foam brayer. Then the clouds were done using the Pattern Party Decorative Mask - Cloud, a palette knife and the Shimmery White Embossing Paste.  Once you slather it on like icing, then just pounce on it adding some texture to the clouds before you remove the mask.  Set that aside to dry.
I used the Rainbow Builder Dies to cut out the rainbow.  They are hard to keep together so I just cut 3 pieces of white cardstock 1/2 x 1-1/2 and adhered the rainbow slices to this to keep them together.  I also used the cloud die to create the Dazzling Diamonds clouds and attached them to the bottom of each side of the rainbow. 
I cut the white cloud behind the unicorn also using the Rainbow Builder dies.  Then I adhered it to the bottom of the brayered/clouded piece.  
The rainbow was then attached using dimensionals.
I stamped the unicorn in Archival Black ink and coloured it with the Pencil Crayons and a Wink Of Stella Glimmer Pen.  
The sentiment is from the Sunshine & Rainbows set.

This card is over the top with bling and I know exactly who I will be sending it to for their birthday!

Is your wish list longer than your grocery list?  Are you wondering how to get everything on your list?  Do you live in Canada?  Maybe purchasing the best deal in the catalogue is for you then!  In the Starter Kit you can order up to $165 in product (before shipping and taxes) for only $135 and pay no shipping and no taxes on top of that.  PLUS during Sale-a-Bration you also get to choose 2 more stamp sets FOR FREE!!  Once you have the kit, you will be able to save at least 20% on everything you order!  When you choose me as your Upline (that means to purchase the kit and select me as the one you are purchasing it through) you will also be part of my Craft Room Stampers Team.  If this is something you think you might be interested in EMAIL ME and I am happy to discuss this opportunity with you.

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails