Friday, June 3, 2016

Sneek Peek Friday - Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies

Hello Friends!

The product suite in the new 2016-17 Stampin' Up! catalogue that caught my eye right off, is the Floral Boutique Suite.  Oh my, oh my! Night of Navy and Whisper White together and alone in the amazing Floral Boutique designer paper and Floral Boutique designer washi tape.  How elegant and luscious!  These products pair with the Floral Phrases stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies.  Oh I am in love!!!

Here is a video on how to use the dies ....


I will be using this bundle in my June Stamp-A-Stack on Wed. June 15th.  EMAIL ME if you would like to join us, or if you would like the Kit In The Mail for this class.  I will post a sneak peek of the projects just as soon as I get my hands on this bundle.  It has shipped and is due  In My Craft Room soon, I hope!

Have an amazing day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails