Monday, June 6, 2016

Fond Farewell to World Map

Hi Friends
Every once in a while I get to escape with a couple of friends for a "crafty day".  We recently headed to Victoria to spend time with a fellow demonstrator and very special friend.

This is one of the cards we made while we were down there ....


It was still May and masculine month in my classes, so I was excited to create this great card and share it with my Wednesday morning Seniors group.

The World Map retired with the past Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, but I will be hanging on to mine.  I love how versatile it is.

We stamped the World Map in Early Espresso ink on a 3-3/4 x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  There was a lot of sponging in Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow inks.  We then cut it into 1-1/2" slices and sponged all the edges in Early Espresso.  These slices were layered on top of a Mossy Meadow card base.  The steam train (one of my very favourite stamps) onto a piece of very vanilla cardstock and layered it onto Lost Lagoon and then Mossy Meadow.  This was popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals after we added the sentiment.

This card is not too difficult, but it is an amazing card.  Thanks to Barb and MiRan for another fabulous day!

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Love your card Glenda - now I am sorry I didn't buy the world map!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails