Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Goes Live Today

Hi Friends

Today is the long anticipated launch day for the brand new 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

Please click on the picture to go to the online pdf of this catalogue.

https://my.stampinup.com/portal/docs/default-source/happeningnow/catalogs/na-us/2016_acweb_en-ca.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Oh there are so many amazing products in this catalogue.

I have mailed them out to my long distance customers.  If you have not received your copy, please, please let me know.  EMAIL ME or call me as I pay Stampin' Up! to ship these for me, and I would like to know when my customers don't receive their copy.

I would be happy to send you a copy if you don't already have a Canadian Demonstrator.  Just pop me a note and we can make the arrangements.

During June all qualifying orders of $400 (Canadian) or more, will qualify for an extre $40 in Stampin' Rewards.  I still have some spots available in my June calendar to schedule in a Home Party for you and your family and friends.  Who doesn't like more FREE PRODUCTS?????

Have an amazing day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails