Monday, May 30, 2016

Envelope Punch Board PIcnic Basket

Hello everyone!

On Saturday I got together with over 30 local demonstrators for a day of fun and stamping.

We do some business stuff, we had a few fun games, then we have a pot luck lunch.  Oh my, was it good!!!  Then in the afternoon we do some Make 'n Takes.  This time I showed them how to make a Picnic Basket using the Envelope Punch Board.

I found a video tutorial by Linda Parker on how to make this cute basket.  Here is what my finished project looks like .....




I used Melon Mambo and Whisper White to create my basket.  It sure will fit a lot of chocolates!

I hope you get a chance to create one soon.  If so, I would love to see it.  EMAIL ME a picture of it.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails