Thursday, May 19, 2016

Video Thursday - Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Hello Everyone!

I am going to start offering Memory Keeping Classes In My Craft Room.  The Project Life By Stampin' Up! system is the perfect way to begin keeping all those memories.

I recently participated in a live Project Life By Stampin' Up! on facebook, and it got my imagination flowing again.  This amazing system is so quick and easy to do, that you can whip up an album in a day!  Yes, I said an album, an entire album in a day.

Here's a video by Stampin' Up! on what the system is all about ....



I shared a while ago about the scrapbook album I am doing on our "Tiny House" also known as our cabin.  We did a lot of renovations on it, and will be doing even more, and I wanted to keep a record of before, during and after.  I do this scrapbook at the cabin, which has no power, internet, or cell service.  I just print out the photos I want to use, and take them in a container with my Project Life supplies.  Alternatively, you could make up the album, put quick notes into pockets of which picture you would like to use there, and then print them as desired.  This may save a lot of duplicate photos being printed because I seem to print the incorrect orientation for a photo.  I have learned over the past couple of years, when I take a photo, I take it landscape and portrait orientation so I have a choice.

HERE is a sample post of that album for you. There will be new Project Life by Stampin' Up! kits in the 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  In the new Memory Keeping Classes we will be using these great kits to create pages of your own.

If you live in Canada, and would like a copy of the new catalogue EMAIL ME and I would be happy to help you out.

If you live in Canada, and would like to come to a Memory Keeping Class, EMAIL ME and we can make that happen.

If you live in Canada, and would like to purchase Project Life By Stampin' Up! or any of the other fabulous Stampin' Up! products CLICK HERE to go to my online store.

Remember, the new catalogue goes live on June 1st.

Have a crafty day!    Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails