Friday, May 20, 2016

Sneak Peek 2016-18 In Colour Display Boards - Emerald Envy

Hello Everyone!

The fifth new Stampin' Up! In Colour for 2016-18 is Emerald Envy.  Oh my, it is such a rich deep emerald colour.  I don't believe we have had a colour like this in a very, very long time.

Here are the display boards from OnStage Live in Salt Lake City ....





Did you notice in the last picture at the bottom is a great sample of using the Project Life by Stampin' Up! products?  Seeing all the inspiring samples on these boards is priceless.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

If you live in Canada, and would like to order the new 2016-18 Stampin' Up! In Colours - Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Peek A Boo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy I can help you do that.  Just EMAIL ME or CLICK HERE to go to my online store.  Don't forget, the new catalogue goes live on June 1st.  I would be happy to send you a copy of your very own.  EMAIL ME for that too!

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails