Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Very Vanilla Butterfly Card Share

Hello Everyone!

Another card share for you today using some butterfly themed products from Stampin' Up!

Every Wednesday morning from 9:00 to 10:30, I meet up with a group of lovely stampers from our local Sunshine Club.  To be a member of this club you have to be over 50 years old, and to come to our Wednesday Morning Stamp Crafts Group, you have to be a member of the club.  I volunteer my time there, and have been since sometime in 2008.  I  really wish I had written down somewhere the date of the very first time I was invited to this amazing group of Ladies.

Each week we make one project, mostly cards, but sometimes a 3D project gets snuck in there.  Some of these ladies have been stamping for a very long time, and some are brand new to stamping.  I love every minute I spend with everyone there.  We have grown from a core group of 6, to having 19 on our membership list.  The first 6 ladies are still coming all this time later.

This is the card we are making today.


Once again I cased this from Sandi MacIver (I know you are probably getting tired of hearing this, but her cards are so amazing and they fit my style, and my stamper's style, so well).

Below is a list of supplies used for this card.  I would love to see butterfly cards you made.  EMAIL ME with your pictures, or leave a picture of it in the comments below!

Have A Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails