Thursday, March 31, 2016

Good Bye Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration 2016 and What I Love Stamp Set

Hello Stampers!

Welcome to Video Thursday. This week I am sharing with you a video by Stampin' Up! on the "What I Love" stamp set from this year's Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Today, Thurs March 31,2016, is the last day to earn FREE Stampin' Up! products during Sale-a-Bration.  With every $60 (Cdn) you spend on products, before shipping and taxes, you get to choose one FREE item from THIS BROCHURE or these ADD ON PRODUCTS.

What I Love stamp set is one I will miss.  It is so versatile, and can be used for any occasion.

 Here is the video.  I hope it publishes.  I will check back in from time to time to make sure it is still there.  If not, please click on THIS LINK to go to youtube.com and watch it there ....



Have a Crafty Day!  See you tomorrow ....  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails