Friday, April 1, 2016

Sneak Peek Friday - What's Coming Up In My Craft Room!

Hello Everyone!

A bit late today with my post.  Yesterday was a big day In My Craft Room!

First I had a 3C Drop In Morning where stampers could come and make a CARD, have some COFFEE (or tea), and a CHAT.  I love these mornings as they are very laid back. I prepped a card for everyone to do, and some bring questions and issues they are having.  It is also a time where my Stampin' Ladies can bring a project they are working on to use my tools to complete it, or for ideas if they are stuck.  So Much Fun!!!

Then I was prepping all afternoon for my upcoming One Day Mini Stampin' Retreat next weekend.  Twice a year I hold this event, a Spring one and a Christmas one.  It starts at 9:30 am and goes until about 4 pm. We make 7 projects, there are door prizes x 2, everyone gets a goodie bag full of Stampin' Up! products, and pillow gifts x 2.  Lunch, snacks and refreshments are included in the price.  I am having two here in Port Alberni, BC where I live (Fri Apr 8 and Sun Apr 10) and one in Powell River, which we consider our second home town, on Sat Apr 30th.  Lots of prep to do, but I love this event a lot.

In the evening was our March Craft Room Stampers Team get together.  In between dinner and the get together, I signed up the 9th member of our Team!  Wow, so busy yesterday, that I had no time to get a blog post done. 

At our Team Get Togethers we discuss some business stuff, but it is mostly about the card making and fun.  I did some gluten free baking yesterday (I hardly ever bake) and one of my team members brought some great sweet potato chippy things that are delish.

Next Monday I will share the two cards we created last night.  But meantime, here are sneak peek pictures of them.  The first one was provided by my team member, Carla, and I provided the second one (which I think I already shared but will do so again).  The table was almost full last night, thanks Ladies for being part of my Stampin' World!




























I will be going to OnStage Live in Salt Lake City in April.  This event has replaced the Annual Convention, and is now held twice a year.  Once in North America, and once in Europe somewhere.  I am so excited!!!

Have a crafty day ...  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails