Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals - Tues Mar 29 to Mon Apr 4, 2016

Hello Everyone!

Here are this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!

Click on the picture to go to my online store for further information, or to place an order.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=110100&dbwsdemoid=2028928
I love it when Stampin' Up! puts a product on sale that I have a class planned for.  The Leaflets Dies above have that wonderful Oak Leaf die in it.  Next Monday (April 4th) in my 3D Class we will be making a Rudolf Fry Box using that die for the antlers.  Here is a picture of it for you.  Let me know if you would like to join us for the class, or want to purchase the Kit To Go.


I received this cute box at a meeting I attended a while ago in a Make 'n Take session.  It was done by my friend and fellow Demo MiRan Bigrigg.


Have A Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails