Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Catalogue Tea Party - Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure Edition 2016

Yesterday I promised to be back today with pictures from my New Catalogue Tea Party from Monday.

I had LOTS and LOTS of samples displayed along with the products they were made from.  Some of these cards I cased from other sources - in the catalogue and online.

This was my main display board.  I included stamp sets, die sets, and embellishments along with the projects




 Then I had some smaller boards which were done up in the same way to display bundles and / or coordinating products.




When I did not have a bundle myself, I used the catalogue as the display and just added the information in larger printing.


There was a make 'n take for everyone to make.  I shared that card HERE in this post.


I also had some retired products for sale at great prices.


This was the main display board on the table as you came in.  I also added a whole Sale-A-Bration section to showcase those products, and added more items that did not make the display boards.


The table was set up to sit and have a Nice Cuppa and browse the catalogues.  I always have cards hanging on my inspiration walls. This time they are all cards I received in swaps during the past year. 
We laughingly call this my "studio", it used to be the eating area in our kitchen.  But the only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house!  We only eat at the table when we have family or company over.  Then I take all the crafting stuff off for a few hours.

More displays along this wall too.


Lots of goodies to choose from.

And finally, a table where the ladies could try out the new Wink Of Stella Brushes in Clear and Gold and pick up their catalogues. I also made up a "Scavenger Hunt" with questions about products in the new catalogue and brochure.  Anyone who completed the form, and handed it to me, had their name in a draw for some of the new Honeycomb Embellishments.  
The winner was Donna J
I also had two Door Prizes.  If you attended, your name was in the draw. 
The winner of the Wink Of Stella Brush - Clear was Marilyn H
The winner of the It's My Party Enamel Dots was Diana J

Congratulations to all the Winners!!!


If you would like to be invited to my Stampin' Up! events, just EMAIL ME.  I would love to be your demonstrator (in Canada and if you don't already have one).  I have the Annual Customer Appreciation Dinner coming up at the end of January.  This is a free event for all of my customers.  Maybe you would like to join us?????

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh mu goodness! Wish I was there.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails