Friday, January 8, 2016

January Botanical Gardens Bundle Stamp-A-Stack Class card #1

Each month I present a class I call a Stamp-a-Stack where we make 3 different cards using the same stamp set, or bundle, or other product.  This month the class showcased the awesome new Botanical Gardens Bundle from the Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions Catalogue. 

Here's the first card (I will share the other 2 cards, one on Monday and one next Wednesday.

I cased this card from Pinterest somewhere and forgot to write down who the original artist was.  So I went in today to search for it, and I can't find it.  If this card is yours, or you know who originated it, please let me know so I can give proper credit.  I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on the flower.  Oh these brush pens are amazing!!  I think it is probably my favourite item in the new catalogue!

Here's the info on the Botanical Gardens Bundle:


This bundle can be found on pages 26-27 of the Occasions 2016 catalogue and includes:
     Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set,  Item #140757  $21.00
     Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Item #140625  $41.00
     and the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper, Item #140583  $13.75

When you order it in a bundle you save 15% and it is only $64.25 (Item #140819) which qualifies you for one FREE item from the Stampin' Up! 2016 Sale-A-Bration brochure.  For this class I chose Perfect Pairings in clear mount (Item #141261)  it is also available on wood blocks (Item $141258).


If you would like to order this bundle, and don't already have a demonstrator, please contact me and I would be pleased to place the order for you.  Or you can order direct from my ONLINE STORE (Canadian shoppers only please).  Make sure you allow me to know who you are, and I will send you one of my hand made cards as a Thank You!

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails