Monday, January 11, 2016

January Botanical Gardens Bundle Stamp-A-Stack Class card #2

Hi!  I am back with you today to share the second card in my January Botanical Gardens Bundle Stamp-A-Stack class .....



I cased this from Miranda Mols on Pinterest.  I used the Thick Whisper White cardstock for the card base.  The designer series paper i on the inside of the card, and you use the long leaf die from the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies to cut off the front of the card base so you can see through to the inside.  I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on the flowers and the Expressions Natural Elements "Celebrate".


There is nothing like Bling to finish off a card.  My "ladies" at the class loved this card for its clean simplicity.  Due to the new Botanical Gardens Bundle from Stampin' Up! of course!!!

Here's the information on the bundle:



This bundle can be found on pages 26-27 of the Occasions 2016 catalogue and includes:
     Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set,  Item #140757  $21.00
     Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Item #140625  $41.00
     and the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper, Item #140583  $13.75

When you order it in a bundle you save 15% and it is only $64.25 (Item #140819) which qualifies you for one FREE item from the Stampin' Up! 2016 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You can choose from any of the 11 super exclusive products in the brochure.

I used the Expressions Natural  Elements for on this card.  You get 15 pieces, 5 of each of the three in the picture below, for only $6.25 (plus shipping and tax).  You can find them on page 160 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue  Item #138395.  Click on the picture below to go to my online store to view them.  If you don't have an Annual Catalogue, I would love to send you one.  EMAIL ME if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138395&dbwsdemoid=2028928


If you would like to order this bundle, or anything else from the Occasions 2016 catalogue, and don't already have a demonstrator, please contact me and I would be pleased to place the order for you.  Or you can order direct from my ONLINE STORE (Canadian shoppers only please).  Make sure you allow me to know who you are, and I will send you one of my hand made cards as a Thank You!

If you would like to join me for a class, EMAIL ME and we will get together.

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails