Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals - Jan 12 to 18, 2016

Today is Tuesday, that means that Stampin' Up! releases their Weekly Deals for the next 7 days.
You can save 25% on these great products from now until Mon Jan 18th.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=110100&dbwsdemoid=2028928

Click on the picture above to go directly to my online store for more information, or to place your order.  I would be happy to place your order for you, just EMAIL ME

I was browsing Pinterest yesterday looking for a card to create.  Yesterday was a not so good day for me and I wanted to create a card that was time consuming, not difficult, that I didn't have to think too hard to make, and I could case.  I found this one created by Karen Muller somewhere in Europe (her blog is a different language that I could not read, but cards are universal after all)    ...


I used Whisper White and Silver Foil papers and added one of the Botanical Garden Jewels.  This card was very therapeutic and I was so glad I made it.

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails