Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals - Tues Jan 5 to Mon Jan 11, 2016

Hello Everyone!  It is seriously snowing here in the middle of Vancouver Island, BC Canada.  We have been told to stay off the roads.  Who am I to argue?  So In My Craft Room is where I am staying.

It is a HUGE day in the world of Stampin' Up!  Today, Tues January 5, 2016, is the beginning of the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and the start of the annual Sale-A-Bration promotion.

Here is the new catalogue (click on the picture to go to the online catalogue) ...

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Occasions%20Catalog/20150930_OCC16_ENG-CA.pdf

And this is the Sale-A-Bration brochure (click on the picture).  From now until March 31,2016 you can choose ONE FREE ITEM from this brochure for EVERY $60 (Canadian) in Stampin' Up! product you order - before shipping and taxes. There are 11 awesome products available to choose from.  Some of them are here only for a limited time.  These items can be found on pages 16 to 19.  They will only be around until February 15th.  Then new limited time products will fill their spots.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-CA.pdf


Here are this week's Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! (click on the picture to go to my online store)

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=110100&dbwsdemoid=2028928

I will be back tomorrow with some pictures from the New Catalogue Tea Party I held yesterday.  We had a lot of fun and many customers and friends dropped by to have a goodie, a cup of tea, and make a card.  The new catalogue and brochure were available to take home, and I had lots of samples to look at, touch, feel and drool over.

I am off now to finish prepping for my Botanical Garden stamp a stack class tomorrow.  I hope the snow does not keep people away.  I will share those pictures soon.

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails