Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Handmade Christmas Cards Day 3

Welcome to day 3 where I am sharing amazing handmade Christmas cards from amazing people in my life.

This first card for today is made by Janet L who has been making cards for quite a long time now.  She is very talented and I love her work, and of course the bling!!!


 Now on to a card made by Valerie B who chose to make a step card with lots of gold.


Fran L, who is the creator of this next card, has been making cards for about 40 years.  Her eye for detail is amazing and I would love to see her craft room!!


 Barb W made this card and did a lot of fussy cutting as she did not own the matching dies when she created this card.  Barb is very new to card making and stamping and has involved her two daughters as well.


I often hear "I don't want to send a card to you because mine are not as good as yours"!!!  Everyone starts out somewhere (yes even me and my cards back then were not very good), but each card has been made with love and you can see the creators heart in every layer.  I may share with you the very first card I have a picture of, ya it's not so nice!

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails