Thursday, December 24, 2015

Handmade Christmas Cards Dauy 4

I love how you can see the self confidence and creativity blossom in a new stamper.  I also love to see the seasoned stamper continuing to love making cards.  It amazes me with all the greeting cards out there in the world, stampers continue to make new, amazing cards every day!

Here are the next 4 handmade Christmas cards I have to share with you.

Brenda H is another very new stamper who has blossomed out and gained so much confidence in her creations.


Candy M, who created this next card, is another amazing artist that I am happy to have in my life.  She moved away a few years ago, but we still keep in touch and I think of her often. This card is deceptively simple and the silver foil paper makes it amazing.


Another friend I met through Stampin' Up! and got to know her better when Hubby and I did some "camping" in her neck of the woods.  Margaret P and I got together a couple of times while I was visiting her town, and we had craft time together.  Another amazing and talented friend.


The final card for today was created and sent to me by one of my downline and great friends, Rhea L.  Rhea and I travelled together to Edmonton for the Stampin' Up! OnStage Event in November.  We had an amazing time with the other 6 people we travelled with and everyone we met and caught up with there.


I think I will add one of my Christmas cards to this post.  This is the card I created, and kept secret, and sent out this year. I know I either cased it or was inspired by a card on Pinterest, but I completely forgot to write the originator's name down.  If this was your original card, please EMAIL me and I will give you proper credit.

 I will miss this stamp set - Wonderlands - when it retires on January 5, 2016.  It is a wonderful stamp set and goes with any occasion and can be masculine or feminine as well.  I hope you were able to get this set and make it your own as I have.  This set I will not be getting rid of when it retires!

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails