Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas everyone! Handmade Christmas Cards Day 5

To everyone who celebrates Christmas - Merry Christmas!
For those who have other celebrations at this time - Season's Greetings!

Today's shares are more Christmas cards I received from friends and family this year.

Our daughter-in-law, Heather, created this wonderful card.  Our son, Phil and Heather and their wonderful boys live in the same town as we do.  We get to have lots of Grandson time and love and cherish every second of it.  Our other son, Charlie and his wife Jess and their special amazing son, live 11 hours away from us.  We don't get to see them any where near enough. But the time we do get to spend with them is that much more special and amazing.


 Wendy H, the creator of this next card, and I have been friends since grade 9 (well that was only a couple of years ago, right Wendy?).  She makes great cards!!!!
 

Holly J made this next card.  Holly has also been making cards for a while and her creativity while managing to work full time and look after two fur babies, is amazing.


Each year I love making 3D items to give treats to stampers, club members and family.  This year my friend and fellow demo, Barb T, made Snowman Hats as pillow gifts for our trip to Edmonton in November for the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local event.  Her's had a LOT of chocolate inside it and was much bigger.  I decided to make 2 different sizes.  The first one I created was for my club members and had 3 Ferrero Rocher chocolates inside it.  Then I made them for the seniors group I get together with every Wednesday morning to make cards, but made them smaller so they only hold one Ferrero Rocher chocolate.  We are getting together with my Husband's famiily for Christmas dinner this year.  It will be the first time in a very long time that all 4 siblings have been together with Mom in a really long time.  I decided to make the small ones as table favours.  There will be 10 of us together if the weather cooperates!


Happy Crafting,
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails