Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Peek-A-Boo Butterfly Birthday Card

This is another great card I received at the Stampin' Up! Convention last July.



I changed a bit on it, but the basic card is the same.  I used the soon to be released embossing folder called Decorative Dots.  This folder is in the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration brochure which goes live January 28th.  You can earn this folder for FREE with a minimum order.  Email me to place your order and get your very own Decorative Dots Embossing Folder!  This is one of the cards we made in my recent Stress Free Stamp-A-Stack class. Over the next 2 posts I will share the other two with you.

  Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Blooming With Kindness
  Ink:  Strawberry Slush
  Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding DSP
  Other:  Decorative Dots EF, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestones

Give one of these cute peek-a-boo cards a try today.  There are lots of different punches and papers to use.

Happy Stampin' ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails