Monday, January 20, 2014

Flower Shop and Chevron Thank You card

I used the Chevron Border Punch on this great Thank You card ...


I repeated the Thank you to match the repetitions of the Chevron Border Punch.  A bit of bling on the flower and the card was done.  I could send you one of my hand made cards if you like, all you need to do is place a Stampin' Up! order through me and one will show up in your hands.  Just like magic!!!  LOL

  Stamps:  Flower Shop, Gifts of Kindness
  Ink:  Whisper White craft, StazOn
  Paper:  Primrose Petals, Basic Black, Champagne Glimmer
  Other:  Chevron Border Punch, Pansy Punch, 1/.2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Scallop Circle Punch

Sale-A-Bration is right around the corner, do you have your brochure yet?  Email me and I will get one out to you right away.  Lots of FREE items in it this year, and you can get one of my cards as well!!!!

Happy Stampin' ... ... ... ... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails