Friday, January 24, 2014

Stippled Blossom Birthday Card

This technique is called Two Step Stamping. 


I received this card from my friend and fellow demonstrator Barb Tripps in a swap in October.  It has been on my display board ever since and my "ladies" have expressed how much they like the card.  Now that Christmas is over, I scheduled a class where we made this card.  This was one of three cards we made in my Stress Free Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) class at the beginning of the month.

  Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Simply Sketched
  Ink:  Soft Sky, Midnight Muse
  Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Soft Sky
  Other:  Basic Pearls, Circle Thinlits Die (frame for sentiment), Stamp-a-Ma-Jig

In my last post I shared card #1 of the SAS and next post I will share the third one.

Happy Stampin' ..... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails