Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Best Of Christmas Smarties Treat Holder

This Christmas Smarties Treat Holder would make a great table favour for your Christmas dinner!



This is just what I am going to do with it!  I made some and will use them as dinner table favours for our family Christmas Dinner we are attending this year.  We will not be having dinner at our house, as it is our children's turn to be with "the in-laws".  So we are going to have a lunch time dinner with my hubby's Mom, two sisters and brother and his wife, a cousin and a really good friend.  It is the first time in a VERY long time that all the siblings have been together with Mom at Christmas and I can't wait.  It will be so fun.

Here is a picture of the template I drew.  I received one of these at Convention in July as a bath salts holder.  The dimensions are the same, but I turned it into a Christmas theme. (click on the picture to go to the document).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0z4Rm9olrfwTndMRXR1OVB5WVk/edit?usp=sharing

Here are the supplies I used:
   Stamps:  Best of Christmas
   Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, StazOn
   Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Gumball Green, Blush Blossom
   Paper:  Early Espresso, Season Of Style DSP Stack, Champagne Glimmer, Whisper Whtie,
   Other:  1.8" Cello Bag, Basic Rhinestone, Christmas Ornament Punch, Christmas Smarties, Small Oval Punch (the mini one)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.  I will post as often as I can, and be back in January with my regular posts.
Happy Stampin' .....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails