Monday, October 21, 2013

Modern Medley Swallowtail Card


The second card we made to go with the Modern Medley folded box I shared with you two posts ago, is this great Swallowtail card ...

I got this idea from Cathy Parlitsis who posted the following card in THIS POST.  The card was made originally by Jessica Rodulfo.   I also made the original card, it is so blingy and great ...

The background behind the Swallowtail is Silver Glimmer Paper!  Yup lots of bling!!!  LOL  The Swallowtail is stamped twice in VersaMark then I used Black Embossing Powder. The bottom one is cut out around the outside, including the antenna. The top one is cut just below the white part of the swallowtail on the right wings then you pop up the wings on dimensionals, and the body is flat upon itself.  I had to add some rhinestones for the body and to add some bling on my version.

Recipe for my version of the card ...
 Stamps:  Swallowtail
 Ink:  VersaMark
 Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
 Other:  Black Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin' ... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails