Friday, October 18, 2013

Modern Medley DSP Card - Convention Swap Card


This was another card I received as a Convention Swap in July at the Stampin' Up! Annual Convention in Salt Lake City.  This one was produced by my friend Barb Tripps of Comox, BC.  She does not have a blog, but I think she should as she is very talented and only her stampin' friends get to see her work ...


Bar used Everything Eleanor stamp set by Stampin' Up! along with the Modern Medley DSP.  The Fancy Fan Embossing Folder provides even more texture, as if you need it on this card.  But, oh my, it's awesome ...

Stamps:  Everything Eleanor
Ink:  StazOn (or Basic Black)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP
Other:  Fancy Fan EF, Labels Dies (#2 and #3 counted from the smallest one), Basic Rhinestones

This card was one of the two cards we made to go in the Modern Medley Folded Box I showed you in my last post.  These two, plus the card I will share next post, were the projects we made in my 3D Class in September.

Happy Stampin' ...  

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Oh my she does lovely work. You should try and coax her into blogging so she can share her talent with the rest of us. :)
Myrna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails