Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Modern Medley Folded Box


Another one of my September Classes was this awesome box made with the equally awesome Modern Medley Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!


Here are some pictures of the inside, it folds quite uniquely ....





I just love this DSP.  Every project I make with it looks so great.  It is like comfort food ...

Stamps:  Layered Labels
Ink:  StazOn (or Basic Black)
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
Other:  Blossom Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Circle Punch, Apothecary Accents Die, Chipboard (from the Glimmer Paper packages), Silver Brad

I think I may make a few of these to give for Christmas presents this year.  I will be sharing the 2 cards we made along with this box, over the next 2 posts.

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails