Wednesday, October 2, 2013

3D Bath Salts Holder - Roomie Gifts


I recently went to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah.  It is a tradition to make your roomies (and demos you travel with) Pillow Gifts.  This was my gift this year ....



I purchased some nice smelling bath salts and poured them into small ziplock bags.  Then popped them into these holders so they showed through the window in the front.  I used the Petite Pocket die (retired) to cut out the basic form, then the Apothecary Arts Framelits Die to make the hole in the front.  The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (retired) put the texture in the Baked Brown Sugar cardstock. I made sure I sponged all the edges all the way around.  The flower is from the Secret Garden stamp set and I cut it out with the Big Shot and the Secret Garden Framelits Dies - did not even have to hand cut the flower!!!!

   Stamps:  Secret Garden, Label Love
   Ink:  Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
   Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
   Other:  Petite Pocket Die, Apothecary Arts Framelits Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Sponges, Secret Garden Framelits Die, Facetted Button, XL Basic Pearl, Paper Piercing Tool

I hand cut the flag ends on the sentiment, then poked a row of holes down each side for more interest.  Some of the "Pillow Gifts" were awesome.  I was in the company of 5800 very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!  Oh the synergy was amazing ....

Happy Stampin' .... 

1 comment:

Candy said...

What a wonderful gift Glenda!
I love the embossing folder used and the colour of your paper.
I haven't seen something like this before and it looks so original to me!
Big Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails