Friday, October 4, 2013

Z Fold Best of Flowers Card


I paired the Best Of Flowers, Papillon Potpourri and Hello, Doily sets to create this Z Fold card ...




These Z Fold cards are so interesting and I love making them.  I used the Quatrafoil Specialty DSP and added some Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie inks for a pop of colour.  No matter how many times I use Hello, Doily I am pleased with the outcome.  I used the Old Olive and Daffodil Delight markers to colour the daisy stamp, then used a dauber to add some Pumpkin Pie on the ends of the flowers.

   Stamps:  Hello, Doily, Best of Flowers, Papillon Potpourri
   Ink:  Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie
   Markers:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
   Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Quatrafoil Specialty DSP
   Other:  Designer Frames EF (hand cut out), Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones coloured with a blue Sharpie marker

I hope you get a chance to try one of these Z Fold cards. 
1.  Cut a piece of cardstock 11 x 4-1/4" (for the base)
2.  Score at 5-1/2 & 2-3/4"
3.  Cut a piece of cardstock 2-1/2 x 3-1/4 (for the piece on the front)

Happy Stampin' .... 

2 comments:

Candy said...

Glenda your card is beautiful!!
Love the colours! WOW that Doily stamp is amazing!
Big Hugs, Candy

Theresa said...

This is such a pretty card. Love Z folds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails