Friday, April 12, 2013

I Dig You Card Share #3


Here is the final card in my 3 card series of Little Boy cards made with the I Dig You stamp set by Stampin' Up!

When I made this card and shared it with our oldest grandson, I called this a back hoe.  I was quickly corrected ...  "Gramma, that's a loader!"  Boy I was told!

   Stamps:  I Dig You
   Ink:  Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
   Markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Island Indigo
   Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
   Other:  Cloudy Day EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Silver Brads, Key Tag Punch (R)

I used the Direct To Paper technique to colour the dirt.  I cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock the correct size.  Then I tore off the top to make a hill of dirt.  Then took the Crumb Cake ink pad and smooshed it directly onto the cardstock.  When it dried, I ran it through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  Voila dirt!

That's it for this series of cards, hope you had a great week.  I am off to a papercrafting retreat weekend with a bunch of papercrafting obsessed women.  Whoo hooo should be an awesome week.  Then on Tuesday morning at 9 am (my time) I will be poised over my keyboard with the computer logged on to the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website.  This is the date and time we can begin to register for our Annual Convention in Salt Lake City in July.  I will be trying to register with thousands of other demonstrators.  Cross you fingers for me!!!!

Happy Stampin' ................  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails